Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weenie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Shih-Tzu With bad Tear Stains
    I Have a male Shih-Tzu And he has really bad tear stains and around his mouth is very dark when it should be more less white:confused: If anyone can give me advise to make my little guy look better please let me know.I heard about this stuff called Angel Eyes but you have to order it and I don't know anyone that has used it and if it really works?:(
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Wash her eyes every morning with a warm, wet cloth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese tear stains [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone have any suggestions for removing the red tear stains on a maltese? I have tried a product called Crystal Eye by Four Paws but have not had any success. Any suggestions or home remedies?

My shih tzu [ 3 Answers ]

My Puppy Twiches While He Is Sleeping Should I Worry? Oh And One More Questions He Looks A Bit Cross Eyed (outer Way) Is This Normal?

Shih tzu [ 1 Answers ]

What to do if my shih tzu eats his poop

My Shih Tzu [ 7 Answers ]

My dog was in his kennel all day and scrapped his neck trying to get out of his kennel. I gave him a luke warm bath to check where he cut himself but it was just scraped. The problem now is he took a poop and there was blood in his stool, then a half hour later he went back into the bathroom to...

Shih tzu [ 1 Answers ]

How can I train my 2 months shih tzu to do in the right spot not on the carpet, I used newspapars, dog pads but non was good :)

View more questions Search