Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvelmo30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Why Can't I Get Pregnant?
    I am 18 years old I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 4 months. We both want to have a family but every time we try we always fail. " is there something wrong with my body?" or is there something wrong with my boyfriend? Every time I think I'm pregnant I take a pregnancy test and I'm not pregnant. " what is the problem?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Your really to young for ababy their a lot of hard work you no their a 24hour job 7days aweek 365days ayear and you can't have time off even when your sick.
    Do you have money to support ababy? They cost a lot of money it was 2000euro for everythin I needed for my eldest,and baby's grow so fast and need new clothes every few weeks,nappies cost a lot as well then theirs toys
    How are you going to cope on 1 income?? If you go back to work you'll have to pay for childcare that's not cheap either

I've got 2 myeldest is 2 and my youngest is 4 n ahalf months I'm 24 its really hard work being asingle parent,yeah I've got aboyfriend but we don't live together and their not his kis but when he's hear he helps out but its still hard work with 2 of us

What happens if you break up?? 2years isn't that long
    Or he loses his job ?
    How will you support your baby then?

Baby's arnt just for xmas you no their for life
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Mar 9, 2008, 07:40 PM
    If you want us to give suggestions on why you're not knocked up yet, you need to be a little more specific. How long have you been trying? How often do you have sex? Do you know your cycle well enough to know when you ovulate? (Its not usually on day 14 like most people think)
    And just a word of advice, you might want to get to know your boyfriend a little bit more before you start a family. You are 18... you have plenty of time before you need to be rushing into such a HUGE commitment of having children. Having a baby is not all fun and games, it is a ton of work. It's the type of thing that you really need to think about before getting into. Also make sure you are in a stable relationship. Maybe even think about marriage?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hey :) So my husband and I have been trying for a baby... I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship... so I'm not new to being pregnant... but I was wondering if anyone has had these same occurrences and ended up pregnant... We have been doing temps, ovulation tests, etc. I...

Could I be Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around I had my underwear on and he didn't.. he rubbed up against me down there a few times but never went into my vagina.just rubbed up against my underwear... could I still get pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm worried that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend fingered me after I gave him a handjob and he had some seamen on his fingers when he fingered me. I know it's not very likely to get pregnant from that but it is still possible. My period is almost a week late but could it be late because I've been...

View more questions Search