Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikef10ny93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Hitting a baseball
    What is meant by the term"let the ball get deep on you"?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Hit the ball at the back of the plate. In other words, hit the ball opposite way.
    superkid778 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 05:52 PM
    It means keeping your eye on the ball longer as it comes into the strike zone. If you have a short, compact swing, you can see the ball by keeping your head down, watching the ball make contact with the bat and following through. If you have ever heard of "keeping your hands inside the baseball" it kind of means the same thing. You will be able to make better contact and drive the ball where it is pitched, inside to pull and outside to the opposite field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hitting a deer [ 6 Answers ]

OK, this really freaked me out, and I was wondering if it was even legal. A friend of mine was driving down one of them seasonal roads, at night, and a deer jumped out in front of him, and he did hit the deer, but just the rear of the deer, and then drove over its legs (accidently) the deer laid...

?Hitting lefty and hitting against lefties. [ 4 Answers ]

I have trouble htting against lefties. I am a left handed batter and I am fine against righties, but against lefties I struggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

My ex boyfriend best friend is hitting on me [ 8 Answers ]

Plsss help meeee! I broke of with my ex like almost 2 weeks, and its been really 2 hard weeks, and then yesterday I when hotubing with friends at my exs best friends house and I didn't think he would be there, cause he was supposed to leave sumwhere, but when I came it was so akward cause he was...

Help! Sub won't stop hitting... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install my sub and it won't stop vibrating. I had it hooked up while testing it, and everything was fine. Now if I turn on the headunit, the sub just rapid fires as hard as it can (it's shaking my whole house, and my mom's trying to sleep... ) I tried tracing the wiring, but alas,...

View more questions Search