Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farmerjohn692000 Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Mar 9, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Should I stay or should I go
    I have been married for almost 2 years. My wife and I do fight back and forth. Some how she is always blamming me for things, and if I go somewhere or do something she gets mad but she can do what she wants. She never trusts me, is rude to my family, along with hers, and she gets in her moods and is a wench. Granted I'm not a bowl of peaches too but I have more patience and am more easy going. She tries to boss me around but I don't put up with it and it makes her mad. I try to be the one to ignore a fight or whatever but she still tries to fight with me. I bet she has told me she wants a divorce more then she loves me. We don't even do anything to often in the bed. Hell we don't even kiss hardly. SO should I get a divorce or will it get better
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 01:52 PM
    They say it takes two to fight but she sounds like the type that I have seen all too often that do a good job all on their own.
    They also say opposites attract which this is a good example of why I don't like the opposites attract bit.
    She is miserable with herself and taking it out on you basically.
    If you try to be all sweet and not stand up to her then she will feel she can walk all over you. If you stand up to her then she is hating on you. So your d@mned if you do and your d@mned if you don't!
    The only thing I can think of at the moment is sometimes when she wants a divorce
    Mention that she must not want one too bad since in the xx years she has been saying that she could have already been divorced 10 times over.
    When she says she loves you try and get out of her WHAT do you love about me?

Mar 9, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerjohn692000
    I have been married for almost 2 years. My wife and I do fight back and forth. Some how she is always blamming me for things, and if i go somewhere or do something she gets mad but she can do what she wants. She never trusts me, is rude to my family, along with hers, and she gets in her moods and is a wench. Granted i'm not a bowl of peaches too but i have more patience and am more easy going. She tries to boss me around but i don't put up with it and it makes her mad. I try to be the one to ignore a fight or whatever but she still tries to fight with me. I bet she has told me she wants a divorce more then she loves me. We don't even do anything to often in the bed. hell we dont even kiss hardly. SO should i get a divorce or will it get better
    I have tried to get the why do you love me out of her but never get nothing but because I do. She has no respect for others, will not drop issues that need dropped, never says sorry or thank you or I was wrong. I cleaned the house one time for a party she had when she got home she told me I wasted my f'en time and it would get re done by her.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 02:09 PM
    She is definitely miserable with her self.
    If I were you I don't think I would want to do another thing unless she asked me to.
    I don't even think I would be in the same room with her.
    When she keeps things up can you say I got your point and you don't want to hear mine and
    Leave the room?

Mar 9, 2008, 02:13 PM
    I have tried everything. I'm wrong she is right. I try to not be in the same room as her, like watching TV. She'll because I'm not doing anything or being lazy. I work 16 hours a day I do all the "manly stuff" around the house but yet I'm lazy. My parents dislike her, my grandparents dislike her. I skip holidays because she is a crab, skip my work xmas party because she don't like my co-workers. When does it give
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Take a few days to go fishing, and get away to think, and see what you want. If nothing else its peace and quiet.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Take a few days to go fishing, and get away to think, and see what you want. If nothing else itss peace and quiet.
    He might love it too much and not go back! :D
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:33 AM
    She may be too much of a wench to stay married. But, her behavior is classic for many women who do not have orgasms. The "taming of the shrew" is too often buried under psychological cures, I think.
    SheStepsUp Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2008, 10:54 PM
    For me, it boiled down to one question - Will my life be better with him or without him? It's better without him. For you, do the positive things (can't imagine there are too many of them right now!) outweigh the negative? If she won't agree that something needs fixing or shows no interest in wanting to make some changes, you have your answer. You cannot reason with the unreasonable.
    MilitaryMan19D30 Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2008, 04:26 PM
    If she doesn’t trust you she is probably doing something shady. If you’re not doing anything physical that could certify that notion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I tell her? Should we stay? [ 34 Answers ]

I need help. My wife and I have been married for 2 years/together for 4 total. My wife just finished grad school so we decided to move to a different state to start our "real" life. About 3 months ago she blows me out of the water with "I don't think we are happy together and I don't know if we...

Should I stay or should I go! [ 107 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost a year now,he's my world and I love him more then anything, he asked me out 6months strait before I said yes, and from there on we just fell head over heels for one another, in the beginning everything was perfect, we were with each other all the time and when...

Stay with ex or go for a new one? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend know for about ten years. We have on and off again pretty much. She broke up with me because of my work schedule on weekends. I'm a Cop. Well I met this new girl through my mom which I liked . She contacted me so we started to talk but I still have a girlfriend....

Stay or Go? [ 35 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 11 months. I recently discovered that he's been talking to another woman behind my back (the second time in three months and a different woman from the first time). The first time this happened he explained that he was talking to her for a friend. I let it...

Won't you stay with me [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know who sings the country song, " won't you stay with me?"

View more questions Search