Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judith Berghman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Whirpool dryer not drying clothes
    All of a sudden my dryer stopped drying my clothes is it possilbe that is the element I remember changing it a few years back
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 01:32 PM
    It could be the element or it could be that the two 120 legs that are suppose to bring you 240 VAC are not working properly.

But it more likely that the dryer vent is clogged with lint. That will kill air flow through the dryer into the exhaust vent. I would make sure the vent is clear before jumping into the middle of failure analysis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roper dryer not drying my clothes [ 5 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes. Initially, the dryer would be hot and not dry but I had moved and the vent lining was too long. That worked for awhile, but now, it takes 2-3 hours to dry the clothes. Another site said it might be a blown fuse. How do I get to the fuse box to replace it?

Dryer is not drying clothes properly [ 1 Answers ]

My magtag dryers is not drying my clothes properly. There are times when it starts up you can hear a squeaky noise, and then it goes away... please help

Whirpool Senseon Dryer not drying [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have an electric Whirlpool Senseon dryer that's 6 years old. In the past 6 months the dryer has been taking much longer to dry. I have an appliance warranty through our local utility. I've made a call and they have dispatched one of their contract appliance repair contractors...

View more questions Search