Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roy donovan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Trying to find a old friend
    I am trying to find a friend I used to know awhile back whose address I have since lost. Her name is Monique Guyot. She is or was a math teacher for the school system in
    France and taught at the high school level. She lived in the Calais region of France. She is approx. 50 or so years old. Can you help me locate her. Thank you. Roy Donovan

>Moved from Forum Help<
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2008, 06:25 PM
    I've just looked on skype for you and there is 1 monique guyot from france

Look for monique guyot de CAILA - skype name moniquegdc

I HOPE ITS HER GOOD LOOK

TO DOWNLOAD SKYPE GO TO Skype official website – free download and free calls and internet calls AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a friend [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my friend--don't know where he moved to-- he last lived in California

Do I still see him as a friend find out more about him or just let him go as an ex [ 1 Answers ]

Basically, the timing for me and this guy I just met was anything but perfect. There was three weeks left in the semester before summer started and we broke up on mutual terms. We each were busy pursuing our individual activities and interests... etc. (doing our own thing). It may not have been...

Help find my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I need help finding an old friend of mine. We went to high school together about 10 years ago in Smithfield NC. His name is Josh Maples. He would be about 26 now. I know he used to live in Middlesex NC. Can someone help me find him PLEASE? This is really important. Thanks! Amy

View more questions Search