Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Mar 9, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Ex got married
    OK for those who know my story, its been 6 months since my sons mother and I split. She cheated and is still with the a lot older man that she cheated with. It is a long distace thing so they only have seen each other 2 times a month for about a week at a time. In the end of feb they got married at a court house in Florida. A week after she is "happily married" She was asking one of these girls that is good friends with a girl I confide in. She is just a friend but my ex was asking this girl if me and this girl were dating.. She brought it up like 5 times. My thing is why do you care Miss I'm happily married. There have been other things she has done recently but no need to get into it.. Her asking about me says it all in my opinion a week after she got married hahah thoughts?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Why do you care what she is asking? It sounds to me like you aren't over her yet and learning that she's asking about you gives you hope that she might still love you.

You have to get this girl out of your head and heart. I realize that you have a child together and will forever be linked because of that child, but that is no reason not to move on with your life.

There is a wonderful girl out there waiting for you, you just have to find her. Stop waisting time thinking about your ex, think about yourself and your child and move forward, don't look back.

I wish you all the best.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Mar 9, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Well ill agree with that I'm not over her, its been only 6months from a life time. As for giving me hope, no sir you coudlnt be more wrong. Her asking me gives me pleasure in the fact that soon when it all fails she will feel the pain that I did. I know it sounds bad but she deserves it. I have a new women who I think is amazing and she knows all about the ex. Im over the ex just not what she did to me. And to hear that she is getting jealous makes me LOL because she just got married. Say what you will but a happily married women shouldn't be concerned about her ex. She is almost out of my heart believe what you will, I'm just getting satisfication in the fact she is married but still asks about me. Sorry makes me feel like a million bucks. Don't really care if she is with this guy or married.. . Hell you should be happy for me that I'm on here LOL about it and not going omg my life is over because she got married blah blah blah. Im happy for her I just find it funny.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 11:43 AM
    I didn't mean to make you upset, I was just trying to help.

You may think you're over it, but if you want her to suffer, then you really aren't. She wronged you, and I honestly believe that what comes around goes around, leave her to fate.

You have a wonderful new girl, stop waisting your time thinking about the past and move on with your life. The ex made her bed and now she has to lie in it, don't let her drag you down with her, which is what is happening if you can't get rid of your anger.

Really, let it go and move on. Know that you are the better person and live your life without thoughts of her.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 03:09 PM
    We all know your ex is a nut, and she will keep tabs on you if she can. Women never forget the babies daddy, or a chance at drama.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Mar 9, 2008, 09:47 PM
    You have been through the "wringer" Crushed. I hope you have real happiness in your life soon.It has not been a long time yet. Trite but true, time heals all wounds. Whatever she does, she has no one to blame but herself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

Can I file Married jointly or married separated [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know, that can I file jointly with my wife or married but separated. She is a Canadian citizen and she does not have a U.S. (SSN). She visits me Every 2 months and if I round up all her visits she has stayed with me More than 6 months, so can I claim her by applying for ITIN...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

View more questions Search