Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvaughan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Whirlpool Dishwasher Buzzing
    My Whirlppol dishwasher is buzzing randomly throughout the wash cycle. I found a piece of plastic wrapped around the main water feed that looks like it may be a gasket? I removed the plastic and the buzzing has stopped. Should I continue to operate? I'm afraid that this plastic was a gasket.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 10, 2008, 05:54 PM
    If it was a gasket, check and make sure you have no leakage anywhere. If not, you may be OK.

XenoSapien
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Is this water line one of those flexible braided lines? Was the plastic about 1" wide and look a piece of tape wrapped around the pipe, if so it was just a product label.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dishwasher [ 16 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool tall tub dishwasher. About a week ago it stopped working and the clean light is flashing. We had a technician come out who showed us how to reset the control panel and said that the latch was probably not engaging properly. He didn't charge us for the visit which was nice, but it...

Whirlpool dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Whirlpool Dishwasher model DU1055XTSQ which I have only had for about one month. It has been installed for three weeks. It has not been drying the dishes and silverware properly. The service attendant has been here twice. He called Whirlpool service and they instructed him to open the...

Whirlpool Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

For quite a while now our Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III hasn't been working properly. It seems to clean the dishes fine but there is always water on them when the cycle is done. The "sanitized" light flashes instead of being a solid green light. Also, the cycle takes about three hours. I...

View more questions Search