Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 02:26 AM
    1990s cartoon movie
    Hi there is this movie I use to watch as a little kid it was a cartoon film in the 1990s

I don't remember much except there's a short woman in it in a pink dress with big black hair, who locks a grandmother up in a castle. Then a girl is crying and her tears land on a garden gnome and he comes to life and together with the help of a man they save the grandmother.

Im absolutely dying to know the name!
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Princess and the gnome?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Cartoon Movie about a Painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for this title since the movie was misplaced long ago but I cannot seem to remember the title of the movie and random searches have come up with nothing. The cartoon movie is based on this painter that ends up taking a nap under an enchanted tree that grants him the ability...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd. Please if anyone has any...

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

View more questions Search