Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arianapocket Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Finding 90s TV show name
    I can't remember this kid show from the 90's that had kids acting,directing,filming and doing all this work that gets done behind camera and all; it also had a like blue rat that had a pink rat that would pop up sometimes anyway they would like go around talking to people or other kids and all ;they would always sing a lot of songs, can you tell me what show is this? It drives me crazy.=] ariana
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 8, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Was it on Nickelodeon?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 9, 2008, 02:49 AM
    I think your talking about
    "KIDSONGS" Kidsongs TV Show
    Arianapocket Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    i think your talking bout
    "KIDSONGS" Kidsongs TV Show
    Oh my gosh your awsome thank u, u guys rock Its such a good relief it is kidsong doesn't that show rock xoxo
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 9, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianapocket
    Oh my gosh ur awsome thank u, u guys rock Its such a good relief it is kidsong dosent that show rock xoxo
    Hehe your welcome:) it was a great one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 90s show [ 3 Answers ]

It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?

CBBC Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, The show involved a group of kids who were taken to some sort of Dream or Sleep land where they all go special powers: black kid who could paint things that came to life, young boy who's dinosaur toy came to life and could fly, also an asian girl with a hoverboard! They were...

Tv 90s show with an alien [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know the name of the Tv show with the alien named evie and her father was like a cube of light or something??

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

View more questions Search