Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhaong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 11:15 PM
    "consideration" in contract law.
    Hai,

I am new from ask me helpdesk.

I have a quenstion is about the "consideration" in the contract law.

Anybody can tell me what ae the references to the Contracts Act 1950? :)

Thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 07:48 AM
    [QUOTE=jhaong]hai,

I am new from ask me helpdesk.

I have a quenstion is about the "consideration" in the contract law.

Anybody can tell me what ae the references to the Contracts Act 1950? :)

Homework? Let me see if I can guess what year -
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 08:09 AM
    First year law school, ( unless this is some high school civics class) I do remember it well ( well actually I don't remember the Contracts Act of 1950) but I guess I could look it up, in maybe Blacks law Dic, or many just googgle it, or perhaps look it up in my text book.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    First year law school, ( unless this is some high school civics class) I do remember it well ( well actually I don't remember the Contracts Act of 1950) but I guess I could look it up, in maybe Blacks law Dic, or many just googgle it, or perhaps look it up in my text book.

I get the feeling some day, some time an Attorney is going to be in Court arguing the Contracts Act of 1950 and excuse himself/herself to sign on to "Ask Me Help Desk" for a legal explanation. And he/she is going to put: "Please help" in the title of the thread!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 9, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Nyah, second chair would be sitting with their wireless broadband equipped laptop and use Lexus/Nexus. Any actual lawyer that would ask here, should be disbarred ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Double-standards, mixed blood, and the "law of soil" [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American born first-generation Japanese. My early childhood was spent in a black neighborhood, and my adolesence in white suburbia. I do not know my native tongue fluently, although every day I wish that I had been taught as a child. I would like to know the opinions of others who were born...

New Jersey "adult child" law [ 2 Answers ]

Is a child over the age of 18 considered a renter in NJ if there is no signed lease. The child has been allowed to live at the residence by the parents, but they now want him to leave. If he refuses, do we have to go through the eviction process?

View more questions Search