Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metallyxtina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Im desperate to find this song
    I own this song on a unidentified cd I got from a friend, this song is on there but skips in the middle and end of the song. It has Air Supply's song Im All Out Of Love chorus in it but it's a guy rapping something else and a women is singing the chorus. I got part of it here:
    I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you I know you were right believing for so long I'm all out of love what am I without you I can't be to late to say that I was so wrong. All those times that I took advantage, your love for me is so real so true girl its fantastic my love is so real I can't explain it but baby its how I feel its time that I try before its too late.:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Is it Nu flavor?
    Nu Flavor

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Not in here but you might like

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Not the group but the song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've tried everything to find this song title and/or artist, I'm getting desperate! [ 2 Answers ]

The lyrics go like this: In the beginning of the song he talks about her going in the back of his limosine but I can't remember anything else from the beginning. The next part I remember is- "we make love till six oclock as we lay,...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

I'm desperate to find out this dance/trance song! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I really need to know the name or artist of this song I heard, I've known it for ages but never knew who it was by or the tittle. I know it will be hard to find out as it has no lyrics but goes something like this d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.dddd... d... d... d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.ddddd...

What is this song, please, I'm desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this club song I heard on holiday in portugal. It kind of has a rumba/latin beat, but is still house. It goes na na na na na na na na na nya, na na na na na na, nya. It's a male voice. A bit like enrique in the verses. Please help me if you can!! Cheers

View more questions Search