Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalvoice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Live action/animated movie title request.
    I have few memories of this movie, but I remember loving it so I am trying to find it for my children. The movie starts as a live action movie. It's older, kind of like Mary Poppins, and I think the children are English as well. I remember a pond in a large field outside of a large mansion. Somehow the children get into water and turn into cartoon fish. There is a kingdom in the water where they get into trouble with the ruler and are imprisoned. Somehow they escape and are turned back into human "live action" children again. That's all I can remember. I hope someone else remembers more and can help me. Thank you!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Could be The Waterbabies.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 9, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Wow, that sounds like an awesome movie! If you want your children to watch a good cartoon movie that is also educational... I would suggest Disney's The Sword in the Stone. It's a great movie. I am 22 and I still watch it all the time.
    crystalvoice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Yes, I do think The Water Babies is the movie. Thank you so much! I'll have to see if my library has a copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s mech movie, live action, maybe Disney [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been asked somewhere sometime... but there is this movie I remember. It was about these young guys and a girl or two who are part of some sort of space fighting force. I believe one of them was black. They pilot some sort of mech robot things... and there may be some woman leading...

Live action/cartoon kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of a movie that aired on the Disney Channel in the 80's or 90's but probably made in the 70's: it was a combination of live action and cartoon? The main boy in the film had a British accent and he falls into a pond and becomes a cartoon. He has to save a princess named,...

80's children's movie-live action/animation [ 3 Answers ]

I swear I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's. The only thing I can remember is that it started as live action and I think it was a boy that somehow went into this box and then it turned into animation. There could have been a girl too. Sorry for not many details!

70's Live Action & Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is a lot like the raggedie ann and andie movie except this one involves a little girl going to the aquarium and doing the free willy thing trying to feed the female whale. She ends up following the whale and this is when it completely switches over to the cartoon. I am unsure of the...

Old live action dr. Seuss movie name? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok A while back I saw a old dr. seuss movie that was live action and made while he was still alive. It dealt with a bunch of kids at this music place and the bad guy had to get all of them to play on these pianos at once curious if anyone knows the name of it

View more questions Search