Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    websurfer68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
    How to resurface laminate countertop
    I have a glass top display case that is a coral glossy laminate. I would like to give it a new life. This case is in a bookstore. The entire front side (towards the customer) is the glossy laminate and the glass is the top and the same surface is the front creating a glass display case.

I would love some great and fairly easy solutions. Resurfacing with laminate is not going to work due to the angles of the glass.

I want to be able to get this project done before June. I would have Monday through Saturday to get the project completed due to being open on Sundays.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 06:22 AM
    What do you mean by "glossy laminate", please? Is this some kind of wood surface or other?
    websurfer68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 07:25 AM
    The work surface is a regular matte laminate. But the sides of the counter are a shiny surface, glossy.
    korina Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I would love to know the answer of this question as well. I have laminate in my kitchen that is the 70' yellow gold. I would love to resurface it and bring not this century.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiberglass shower resurface [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to resurface a one piece fiberglass shower for a medium range price?

Asphalt Resurface [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a contractor "resurface" my old asphalt driveway. At his suggestion, the job did not involve removing/repairing the old driveway -- he just spread a new layer of asphalt over the existing driveway. In a period of less than 10 days, grass started growing through the resurface job. ...

Tub resurface [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I expect to pay to recoat my bathtub? Are there any do it yourself products to recommend, or should I stay with a professional?

Installing laminate countertop [ 4 Answers ]

I will be purchasing ready laminte for a home store. I do i carefully cut the ends so that the ready made ends can be glue on to lool professional? I can i cut the laminate itself (it already comes glued down to particale boad. Can i use a table saw? Thanks for help!:p

Asphalt Driveway Resurface [ 5 Answers ]

Our existing asphalt driveway is 21 years old and looks it. We were going to replace it with concrete, but with quotes coming in at around $5K to $6K, when I stopped crying I realized resurfacing the asphalt is the wise choice. The driveway is 25' long by 17' wide. It does have a puddling...

View more questions Search