Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    57julius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Who knows how to write a essay
    I need a essay on how to describes body language in a job interview settings! And a essay on behind closed doors: Violence in the family. Have you ever been aware that someone was being abused in the home of a neighbor,friend, or relative? Can someone help me please with the two essay!!
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Mar 8, 2008, 10:36 PM
    What do you need help with. Ideas, how to write it, or what.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 01:10 AM
    Maybe the definition and explanations as to what an essay is on the following site will be helpful to you? Essay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as writing the essays is concerned, if you would start your essays on this site, we would be able to help you with the formulation and critique them after you had shown the effort of starting them yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an essay for short story [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a student ,soon I'll have an exam in literature fiction.I wanted to know how to write an analyse of a short story

How do I write an essay? [ 5 Answers ]

I Want To Know How To Write An Assy,help Me

How do I write a meaningful essay [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please kindly help me. I have always lost job interview selection based on the fact that I could not write good convincing essay on how I could relate my job experience with the job descriptions. Kindly assist.

Essay [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an essay that is objective but is persuasive?

Essay [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay to John Hopkins University... any tips to help me out?? :confused: :p :( :o :eek:

View more questions Search