Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandeepmishra86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 07:46 PM
    About my future
    My date of birth is 15 September 1986 (9:45 pm). I want to know that in future what option will be most suitable for me i.e. doing job in a multinational company or doing preparation for IAS. Currently I'm doing engineering pre-final year.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 08:22 PM
    You express yourself well in artistic endeavors of your choice using colors (such as painting and interior decorating), words (such as public speaking, writing, singing, and acting), and form (such as sculpting).

This year is better for preparation and reflection

Next Year's Path. Number: 8

This is your year of achievement, your year to make great strides in business, employment, promotions, monetary compensation, and/or the accumulation of possessions. It is your harvest time.

You feel ambition stirring, a desire to better your financial condition. To accomplish this, it is necessary to be businesslike, efficient, and practical all year.

Many opportunities present themselves. To gain your rewards, move forward in a businesslike manner and with sustained effort. Your state of mind, mental capacity, education, experience, and self-confidence are all part of your success and financial advancement.

You feel desire to make a special effort to improve or bring to a successful conclusion some of the ideas and dreams of the past years.

This is a year of action. Place your abilities on the market with a sense of self-confidence and authority.

You are intellectually inquiring, methodical and logical, studious and teachable. You combine mental ingenuity with the ability to produce a clear analysis of the most complicated problems. You have an excellent eye for detail but may be so meticulous that you neglect larger issues. Also, although you are realists, you may slow down projects by being too exact.
    You are practical with your hands, good technicians and have genuine inventive talents, Thoroughness, hard work and conscientiousness are your hallmarks, and you are such perfectionists that, if things go wrong, you are easily discouraged. Because of your ability to see every angle of a many-sided question, you are unhappy with abstract theorizing. Appreciating the many different points of view as you do, you find philosophical concepts difficult, and vacillate and have no confidence in any conclusions at which you arrive.

With these qualities, you are better as subordinate than leader. Responsibility irks you and you often lack the breadth of strategic vision that a leader needs Virgoans are essentially tacticians, admirable in the attainment of limited objectives. Yourself distrust is something you tend to project on to other people and tend to make you exacting employers, though in the demands you make on those under you you temper this attitude with justice. You have potential abilities in the arts, sciences and languages. Language especially you use correctly, clearly, consciously and formally, as grammarians and etymologists rather than for literary interests, yet you are likely to have a good memory for apt quotations. Although you are well suited for careers in machine drawing, surveying and similar occupations, you are better fitted for a job in a library or office than a workshop.

Your mind is such that you need the stimulus of practical problems to be solved rather than the mere routine or working to set specifications that need no thought. You are careful with money and their interest in statistics makes you excellent bookkeepers and accountants. Also make good editors, engineering, physicists and analytical chemists.

I don't know if this site will help any

IAS Exam Pattern - Indian Administrative Services Exam Pattern 2008, 2007, 2009
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Let me see since you are willing to put your carrerr up to grabs for people to tell you because of your birth date, I would say you seriously don' need to be in the management fields since you will need personal drive and ability to make your own future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

My future [ 3 Answers ]

am I coming into a very large lump sum of money soon am I going to win the lottery

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Future [ 1 Answers ]

What has future in store for me... I want to know.. My date of birth is 10.07.1974... plz help me

View more questions Search