Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Mar 9, 2008, 10:36 PM
    I'll have to modify my position.

How many parents instantly fell in love when they first saw their child / children the moment it was born?
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Mar 9, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Anyone said "lust" at first sight yet?

"can there be hate at first sight? maybe for bigots and racists, but people who aren't as judgmental wont hate someone at first sight..."

If you are saying there IS love at first sight, you would have to be WAY MORE judgmental to say you love them just from looking at them. A rasist hates for a color, that's not a judgment. If you say "I love you" to someone, you KNOW them inside and out, you don't have to know someone to hate them.

For TRUE LOVE, no way at first sight... lust.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 07:08 PM
    I believe in love at first sight... I also believe in:

Awkwardness at second sight
    Dislike @ third
    Disregard @ fourth
    Hate @ fifth...

... and walking away at 6th.

Next? New love.
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Mar 10, 2008, 07:29 PM
    I believe in the possibility of love at first sight. Though other than in a movie I have yet to see it happen. I got to know my ex for 4 years before seeing her. First time I laid eyes on her I was in love.

But just meeting someone and being able to just click in a single look. I'd like to hope it is possible for my sake lol.

Normally just lust though.
    abi123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Their is such thing as lust at first sight not love!
    You could see someone and stay you ant thm but you can't say you love them!
    Love takes time and you need to know the person!

So I would say no I don't believe in love at first sight
    wonderlily Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 06:10 AM
    YES I DO. Im even in it now. Always believe, nothing is impossible.
    jinie1977 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Yes, but only after I expirience it. A few months after a horrible brake up. The last thing in my mind was dating. Fr. The moment I saw. It wasn't his looks or clothing. It was like a magnet pulling me. Its hard to explain.
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

Aug 4, 2008, 10:14 PM
    I can't say that I really believe in love at first sight.. when I first laid eyes on my ex, three years ago, I wouldve never thought anything by it, just by looking at him. I just looked into his green eyes and just smiled. After talking to him maybe twenty minutes , I was blown away, I stared into his great amazing green eyes, and we were together since then, TILL just recently, lol, but its tough. Maybe its love at first talk? But not sight.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Love... takes time. Effort. Communication. Trust. Working through obstacles together.

... that doesn't happen when you run into them at the grocery store in the cereal aisle.

Sorry if I'm a cynic, but... I believe that one can actually fall in love with someone's looks... scent... body chemistry... perhaps even their posture, the way they carry themselves, their taste, etc.

... but... that's... about... it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love at first sight! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Love at first sight? [ 20 Answers ]

Okay here's my problem.. though you are probably going to laugh at me because it is so tiny.. but here it is. There's this girl I met 3 or 4 days ago in a chat room, I've talked to her at least once every one of those 3 or 4 days. And it is so strange because the time is so short, but I know I have...

Love at first sight [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, SO I first of all I am 12 years old and I am on vacation in the mountains, I am here with my family and my cusinss and my cusins has this family friend who is also 12 and we have never talked but he definitely knows who I am and I have a big crush on him. I just need some help...

Love at first sight [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.

View more questions Search