Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aidan0503 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 01:39 PM
    I lost my software
    I have a delstar mp3 player and lost the computer software. Is there anyway I can still download music to the player? Thanks Andre.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I am not familiar with the Delstar specifically, but generally (assuming you are using Windows XP), when you connect the device, it will show up as a disk drive. You can open Windows Explorer and just drag the songs you want onto whatever drive the Delstar is. Note that the songs may be in a folder on the MP3 player, so drill down to that folder before dropping your new songs onto it.

Good Luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Xerox scanner lost software disk [ 1 Answers ]

[hi all. I have a xerox 2400 scanner and have lost the disk to load it onto my pc. It is the disc that comes with the product. Is there any way around this. Because it is about 4 yrs old xerox themselves don't seem to have any free software to replace it. Any ideas guys, it is probably obvious but...

Lost software [ 1 Answers ]

I installed an upgrade disk, it did not complete. Everything on my computer became messed up, I had no choice but to reinstall the installation disk. Now I am missing some software that came with the computer, such as Microsoft works, Microsoft office, abode acrobat. All my files were saved in a...

View more questions Search