Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon11
    TFor me it doesn't makes unless and until u love them both Equally and respect both of them.yes i know my happiness of being loved ny two men is limited and short lived.and it limits to by husbands knowlege.But it is love in which can't be helped.At times i feel tht wht i am doing is wrong.infact very wrong but when i look itno my husband's eyes i see tht there is no change in my love for him.it is too incerasing day by day,The moment my husband get to knw all this i will try to convince him.if he doesn't i will obey to wht he will say to me.cuz its me who is wrong.and as far as this other man is concerned i am nt having the only bed relation with him.there is something in him which is keeping me stick to him.Some qualities some ways which i found in him and still i hv to discover alot in him.
    Seems that the only way you are going to see what is wrong with this picture is when you tell your husband OR when he happens to find out.
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 14, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon11
    ...and as far as this other man is concerned i am nt having the only bed relation with him.there is something in him which is keeping me stick to him.Some qualities some ways which i found in him and still i hv to discover alot in him.Again i woulkd like to THANK U ALL
    You might try to decide if the qualities you are discovering in the other man are his or if you are discovering things in him that you need. If that is the case, you might try finding ways to get those things from hubby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

In Love with another Man [ 1 Answers ]

So this is the situation... I am a 25 year old male who met another guy at school, became friends, and over time, have fallen in love! The only problem is that the guy I fell in love with is "straight" and has a girlfriend, and does not know that I am bisexual. The reason I put straight in quotes...

Man rings after long time [ 5 Answers ]

A man I know and liked, who also liked me, has rung me after 6 months when I thought I would never hear from him again. The last time we spoke it did not end well. Does this mean he is ready for a relationship with me now?

View more questions Search