Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetthing2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 07:00 AM
    New foreplay moves
    need some help with some new excited foreplay moves fo i can turn my Boyfriend on ?
    anyone has some ??
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 12:39 AM
    How old are you?
    TechEmperor Posts: 93, Reputation: 8

Mar 9, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetthing2008
    need some help with some new excited foreplay moves fo i can turn my Boyfriend on ?
    anyone has some ??
    Kissing the back of the neck and the back of the shoulders is an excellent way. If you really want to get him going have him take off his shirt and lay down on his stomach on the bed. Kiss the back of his neck his shoulders, and his back all the way down to the small of his back and then back up to his neck. Use your tongue very lightly. Occasionally stop to blow lightly on his back.

I can pretty much guarantee he'll flip out when you do this. It's fantastic.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 07:12 PM
    How about doing the usual foreplay moves, but in an unusual location? That will make his blood rush to his head. ;)
    lildevil1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2009, 11:29 PM

Go to a sex toy store and buy a silver bullet. You can use a viborater on a man as well. Try playing with yourself and him with it. It can also aide in giving oral sex. Use it under your chin to help make giving a hummer easier. A man will enjoy a viborater just as much as a woman. Also try out role playing a using costumes. All this combined drives my man crazy!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lildevil1 View Post
    go to a sex toy store and buy a silver bullet. you can use a viborater on a man as well. try playing with your self and him with it. it can also aide in giving oral sex. use it under your chin to help make giving a hummer easier. a man will enjoy a viborater just as much as a woman. also try out role playing a using costumes. all this combined drives my man crazy!!
    My lildevil your name fits your post to a tee:p you are a naughty litle one aren't you. Very nice post going to try some of the suggestions myself:o
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 3, 2009, 07:27 AM

Please watch the dates when responding. This thread is over a year old.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yoga style foreplay. [ 9 Answers ]

The first old woman told the second old woman that sometimes she gets Her husband excited at night by getting totally naked, lying in bed And putting both legs behind her head, yoga style. The second old woman thought that this was a great idea, so that night When her husband went in the...

Co-signer on Lease Moves out.still have to pay? [ 7 Answers ]

I was co-signer on a rental lease with a boyfried. We have then since broken up and I was the one to move out. He is still residing there. What are the laws on whether I am still responsible to pay my half of the rent even though I am no longer living there? Please help me! Thanks

Tv picture moves around [ 1 Answers ]

I changed TV providers recently and now have a digital cable feed for entertainment. Coax cable feeds digital signal to 4 TV's. (Also serves internet and phone). Since new service was installed, the picture quality is excellent but the picture is cut off and moves around. (Consistent on all 4...

Teasing and foreplay [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend have been together some time now and we always speak about everything... we have both agreed to hold off for sex until we are both ready... to take that step in our relationship.. well me I am not a virgin I've had sex twice before from on night stands. And she is still...

NY/NJ - two jobs, three moves [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My question relates to the credit for NY income on my NJ state taxes. I lived and worked in NJ from January through August, and during that time, I got a sign-on bonus from my future NYC employer. I then moved to NYC and worked in NYC from September - November. In December, I moved back...

View more questions Search