Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Remove Username Password when starting up computer
    I want to remove my user name password when I log on. Nothing in the control panel & user name allows this. Any help please
    squinter Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 05:55 AM
    If you're the computer admin you can't delete your own account , you ll have to make someone else admin so they can delete it for you.
    elfkar Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Select Run from the Start Menu, type control userpasswords2, and click Ok.it will bring up the passord options screen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DLink DI524 UP router password / username removal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove my ISP username and password entered at installation time of DLink router : DI524UP. Reason for removal: the ISP has advised username and password in router is no longer required as router was stopping my ability to connect to the internet due to a change in the ISP operating...

How to remove thedrive password [ 2 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access denied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive

Username and password [ 10 Answers ]

Tell me someone username and password

Forgot myspace password and username [ 4 Answers ]

A while ago I made a myspace and immediately forgot both the password and username. I made another myspace and did the same thing, only with the second one I remember the word I used for either the password or username (I can't remember exactly what I used the word for, but I'm sure it was for the...

Losing internet username and password [ 2 Answers ]

Running Windows XP. If I reboot or shutdown, my dial up connection loses my username and password and I have to type it in manually. It will keep info for the duration that the computer is on. Have no clue as to what the problem is! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search