Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thanksforthehelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Mixing skin whitening products
    I just bought the godiva skin care product but was wondering what would happen if I was using that the whiteskin and makari products all at the same time? Does anyone know or would it just increase my chances of achieving an even skin tone? And I was wondering what makari products should I use to lighten my skin complexture?

Thanks!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2008, 01:09 AM
    I would not suggest mixing the products, it's like playing Russian roulette to mix chemicals, and it may cause a bad reaction with your skin.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 8, 2008, 08:37 AM
    I have done this before and the only problem is that you never know what product is actually giving you the results. You may be applying something that is doing absolutely nothing for you and end up spending money on it thinking it is helping.

On the other hand I also believe that layering may also be helping to maximse the results that you are trying to achieve, so I understand when you think about using more than one product, but the poster above is correct that really this should be done with real caution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effective permanent skin whitening products. [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of spots in my body. There is a black area round my waist, a black spot in my throat. My belly is very black .it do not match with other parts of my body even some other parts of my body have this problem. I feel very bad when someone questions about this. Any one can notice this...

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Whitening products and skin type? [ 13 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Any one tried Diana Stalder whitening products share your experience thanks. Is it OK for dry skin? Any other recommendations for dry skin? Thanks in advance:)

View more questions Search