Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blk_beauty Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2008, 07:17 PM
    2 day diet pills?
    Have anyone heard of the 2 day lingzhi japan slimming formula? I've heard that it's suppose to be all natural. I have a coworker that has lost 30lbs so far from taking these pills. I can see that she's losing weight but I'm still not sure about e pills. Anyone have any info, please fill me in.Thanks:confused:
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Lingzhi is a mushroom that has lots of healthy properties, but most quick diet aids contain laxatives, water loss additives, and fiber, and some have lots of caffeine. One kind of appetite suppressant that you can get from your doctor, has been approved by the FDA is an ingredient called Xenical, it works by disrupting a enzyme in the intestine that controls absorption of fats, It prevents digestion of about 30% of fats eaten, they are not absorbed, they are excreted, (generally cause oily stools), but this has powerful side effect and risks, like anything a Doctor would prescribe as a diet aid. So you wouldn't get it on line, or at your local store, it is Doctor prescribed only. (All products advise to exercise and watch your caloric intake). All things you can do yourself, exercise, 30-60 minutes 4-5 times a week, watch portions of foods, keep your portions small, (3 oz of protein), with fruits and veggies, low fat dairy and whole grains. Cut out processed, fast, sweets, sodium and high fat foods. Drinks lots of water. Why spend the money on soemthing that may only give you temporary results at best. If the FDA hasn't approved it, I wouldn't trust it. They are a lot of diet aids you can get online or at your local stores that promise a lot, but if any of them truly worked, long term, no one would be over weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet Pills [ 27 Answers ]

I need some advice and information on diet pills... I have started a low calorie diet with regular exercise. Are there any diet pills that ACTUALLY work, that would help this process speed up? :rolleyes: Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Diet pills [ 1 Answers ]

Are diet pills safe? I don't no if it comes under this subject but I need to find out for a study I am doing on it , so are they?? :D

Diet Pills [ 1 Answers ]

I had my beautifull daughter about 10 months ago and I work out everyday and diet as well... I've tried everything so I was thinking about using a diet pill any suggestions??

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search