Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinthyrsmo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 05:43 PM
    80s or 90s catroon movie about dogs
    When I was young I used to watch a catroon movie about some dogs that live on a kennel or something like that. Some puppies, or if it is the mother of the puppies or both, get kidnapped and are used for some experiments. All the other dogs try to rescue the kidnapped dogs.
    Can someone pleas help me remember the name and tell me if it's possible to get a hold of the movie?
    =)
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Was it the pound puppies? I'm don't remember it well either
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 12:58 AM
    Sounds like pound puppies to me too
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Pound Puppies and there was also the Disney Movie 101 Dalmations?? Ren and Stimpy? LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s or early 90s TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an 1980s or early 90s TV movie. I don't remember much about it. All I remember is that a man and wife were divorced or separated and their little boy ( I think his name was David) went to stay with his dad for the weekend and his dad set the house on fire while the...

80s or 90s animated kids TV show with fuzzy dogs[?] [ 2 Answers ]

Oki so there is not a lot that I know about this show but it was on when I was in like first grade I'm 19 now so it has to be leik a 90s show or perhapse a show from the 80s that was still running There were these fuzzy dog like creatures that were from another realm or some such. There was a...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search