Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aknesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
    About my skin
    Hello I'm trying to find out how to get rid of the dark spots on my face can u help me
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 7, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Try using an over-the-counter skin lightening cream containing kojic acid, glycolic acid or hydroquinone to help fade the dark spots. Apply the cream on the effected areas for 1-3 months. Keep in mind that skin bleaching agents can take months to show results. You can also use at-home microdermabrasion kits or peels to help diminish the dark spots. You will find these products at a pharmacy in the skin care aisle. If you don't see any improvement, please consult a dermatologist for a treatment that's right for you.
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Mar 16, 2008, 05:55 AM
    I used diana stalder whitening cream , it works pretty well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

View more questions Search