Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl3101 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Needing insurance to cover infertility treatments
    I am currently uninsured and am having fertility issues and have to have surgery to conseve. It is very expensive and I am not offered ins. Through my employer. Is there any ins. Agencies that cover these types of procedures? I am desperate and am willing to pay anything for it.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I don't know if this is something that insurance would technically cover. I'm not an expert but as far as I was aware, insurance covers what is a necessity. Unless your inability to conceive is affecting your physical health, I would think that any insurance provider would deny the claim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance full cover [ 3 Answers ]

So I was driving down the street when someone cut me off by going in my lane from the right side and he got a stop sign so. I was going 50 mph and he got in my lane he was going like 10mph so I switched to the right lane ( it's a 4 lane street 2 going 2 comming) so I had to go on the right side ...

Does blue cross cover Chiropractic treatments [ 5 Answers ]

Does blue cross cover chiropractig treatments

Insurance to Cover Infertility Treatments [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a health insurance that covers infertility treatments in WV. Please let me know. Thanks :)

Will Insurance Cover In My State? [ 1 Answers ]

I am contemplating taking a job in VA. However, I live in WV. Will the new company's plan (Blue Cross) be accepted at the physicians we use here in WV? Thanks for any input.

View more questions Search