Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juvenile1909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Display description by clicking on a word
    Hello! I'm creating a Form template. Is there a way to display description of a word simply by clicking on it?

Thanks!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 03:10 PM
    You mean a definition? If so, put your cursor in the word and press Shift-F7... this activates the THESAURUS and gives you alternate words, so maybe that will help you know what the word means.

Is this what you had in mind? You question is a little vague.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need description of a pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a round blue pill in my sons drawer and am fearful that it may be a perscrition pain pill. Could you please let me know what it is. Its blue round and has a number imprinted on it. The first number is too faded and next number is 0. please help , thank you

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

Double clicking on a word on a webpage [ 1 Answers ]

This is true in both IE and FF: I double click on a word to highlight it - and the space after the word always gets highlighted too. I have to click and drag to get the word without the space. Why is this? Can I fix it?

MS Word - Display file location [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I have Word set to display the file location at the bottom of the page... but now I forget how I set that, and can't find it in help. Can someone remind me how to set this and turn it off and on? Thanks!

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search