Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Mar 7, 2008, 11:24 AM
    American spring break
    When is the american spring break I'm going to Florida from April 1st to 9th on my spring break but my airport is in fort lauderdale and I wanted to know if iwas going to run in GGW or extreme party people on my vacation?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Ft. Lauderdale did away with their party image years ago. I used to live there during the height of the party madness and college kids invasion. Now Ft. Lauderdale is a much more family oriented city to visit. They have lovely beach that is well maintained also that you will enjoy. All of the old landmark party spots are gone. Most of the spring breakers go to different cities now.

Mar 7, 2008, 11:38 AM
    So there's not that tradishional spring break party there anymore?

Mar 7, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Hey if you live in Florida also could you look at my other question I'm looking for local finds in Florida I quess only a floridinian would know
    NewLifeNewMe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:57 AM

It's calmed down dramatically

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When is spring break? [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to gulf coast Florida but want to miss the spring break crowd,when does it begin and end, thanks

Spring Break and Summer Wedding weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

So I am going to Florida on Spring Break in March and am in my brothers wedding in July. I'm not overweight for my size but I am not happy with my weight. I am not big on exercising in a gym because I do not want a bunch of people seeing me. My boyfriend loves the way I look but I want to drop...

Identify a spring [ 1 Answers ]

How do I identify a spring as a spring and not just ground water? I have a spot with water coming out of the ground year round.

Natural spring? [ 10 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search