Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Batting practice
    Is it okay to lob pitch to your batters for fastpitch batting practice. And save your pitchers
    Arms?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 7, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Yes.. they don't have machines that pitch.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 7, 2008, 10:35 AM
    High School I was the manager of the girls softball team the coach always pitched to the players.. I unfortunately had the pleasure on being the backcatcher. Whoever says women throw like girls need to try to catch a fast windmill pitch... I still have nightmares.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mal practice [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know about medical malpractice, I went to the hospital Saturday afternoon, and the er doctor told me to pee in a cup and then came in and said and I quote, you have a primary doctor there is nothing I can do for you... is there anything I can do... I didn't think they could refuse...

Practice tips! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 12 year old who plans to live it large and I would like to be a photographer when I am 16 I am good with the camera any things that I should practice?? :confused:

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search