Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Lawyer joke
    Lawyer Joke
    10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 7, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Lol.. Ahh it was funny with the sweet cup of coffee. Inside joke.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Stamp collecter... LOL :-) They don't lick the front of the stamp right!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I thought you two would like this one. Personally, it's one of my favorites, every time I read it coffee comes out of my nose. Not a pretty picture is it?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Lol, kind of a 'not so' compliment there
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I thought you two would like this one. Personally, it's one of my favorites, every time I read it coffee comes out of my nose. Not a pretty picture is it?
    Lmao.. I just read this and the same happened to me with the coffee coming out of my nose. What a wast. Lol
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Coffee out the nose... EEEWWWW
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 20, 2008, 10:09 PM
    LOL funny how coffee and grape juice seem to react the same way...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Tell me what you think of this joke. [ 3 Answers ]

"Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.

Not a joke, but a riddle. [ 7 Answers ]

I forgot the answer to this one, so can anyone fill me in? There is a room with two doors in it. One door leads to a million dollars, and the other leads to a hungry lion. There is a guard standing by each door. One of the guards always tells the truth, and the other always lies. They both...

View more questions Search