Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Mar 7, 2008, 05:08 AM
    August rush
    Hey all
    Surely you've heard of/seen the movie August Rush, it came out in aussie cinema's not too long ago. Anyway, there's a song in it acompanied by guitar done by the character "arthur" the lyrics are

"father, here me when i call your name
    i need you to answer me now
    father here i am weak at your side
    can you rescue me now
    im crying out can't figure it out....."

Its killing me because its such a great melody...
    Any ideas on who wrote it?
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 7, 2008, 06:54 AM
    All I know is that the song is called "Father's Song."

Ali Theodore is the Music Producer
    Leon Thomas III is the Song Performer

Unfortunately, it's not on the soundtrack.

Many people have asked the same question, so I'm sure the answer will surface eventually.
    qwert123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Its originally from Charles Mack

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuba in August? [ 2 Answers ]

How is Cuba in August? What about the Dominican Republic? Is it a good/bad idea to visit the country in August? Anyone been there in August? Thank you all. :)

I don [ 3 Answers ]

This last June I picked up the phone and called a friend I went to high school with... I literally hadn’t seen or spoken to her for 12 years. We went out for drinks and since then we’ve been spending time together at least once a week (maybe a little less), having dinner together and things like...

Why rush in. [ 6 Answers ]

Why does it seem like every guy I meet and like they want to rush into a relationship with me? I feel like I have this weird vibe fuming off me that make men want to tell me they love me right away and be with me every second of the day. I just got out of a bad marriage and I am not really looking...

Why can't you rush? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a yr and a half, where not ready to get married now but he wants to wait until he graduates from college, which I know is smart cause his parents won't pay for school if he's married, which is normal. But that's about 4 more years from now, and I want to get...

Rush Need Help Please [ 3 Answers ]

I need to write an introduction letter for a new rep firm. I have put this together so far but it doesn't sound right/professional. I will appreciate any help or ideas. I am no good at writing - I'll help you with something if I can. Security Group Reps are pleased to announce the opening...

View more questions Search