Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2003, 09:47 PM
    Ethical and Legal responsibilities: financial
    Hey I have been given this question to answer can anyone help me

Explain the ethical and legal responsibilities that a company should comply with in the preparation of financial reports. Why is it important that a company comply with theses responsibilities?

Check out some similar questions!

Adult children sharing home w/mom but not responsibilities [ 6 Answers ]

But not sharing the housekeeping responsibilities~!~? (to say “taking advantage of” is an understatement) I moved back home about 2 years ago. My older sister (43 to my 42), about 2 years earlier. She occupies two rooms to my one. We both work full-time as does my mother. My hope (when I...

Ing financial [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone done any business with ing financial? I like to here the pro's and con's of a company before I deal with them. Thanks in advance.

Florida Landlord Building Code Responsibilities [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter recently signed a lease for her first apartment. The lease states that the apartment will be accepted "as is". However, I feel there is a building code problem. The apartment is on the second floor, and there is a small deck/balcony - wood constructed. The deck suffers from major...

Financial [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has terrible credit and he was charged w/a felony and he wants to go to school... but he doesn't have the money. How can he ever get a grant or a loan for this? He is 21 he is a good wrestler and he wants to go to shippensburgh university in PA. He could prob. Get in because of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.