Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ginger55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
    80s movie on TV about a boy
    Don't think this is weird... but I cannot remember the name of a movie I saw on TV in the 80s. It is about a little boy (blonde) who was molested by his baseball coach. His father finds out and the little boy is forced to testify at the trial. The thing that wins the trial is that the coach as a strange scar that the boy remembers. Can you help me?:confused:
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 10:45 AM
    It might be one of these molested by coach 80s site:imdb.com - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An animated film in the 70-80s about a water boy and fire girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to Remember the name of a film that came out during my childhood. I watch it shortly after watching "The Last Unicorn," however I am unsure if it was made during that time. What I remember is of two races one of water the other of fire. They looked like faires type charters. The boy and girl...

80s movie - paralyzed boy [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to find a movie for our son. There was a movie that was put out in the eighties about a boy who was learning to team rope, and suddenly became paralyzed from the waist down. His grandpa put him on a horse and taught him to rope despite his disability. We would like to find this...

80s film? Woman receives delivery of a "boy" in a can [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I both remember this, so it must be real. It was a movie (maybe made for TV) from the 80s where a "boy" is delivered (from a factory?) in a large can to a single woman. She then tries "mothering" him despite the fact that she has no experience. The only detail we both seem to...

80s show about an alien boy? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering a show that I watched when I was a little kid. It had to have been the early 80's, or possibly a late 70s rerun. It was about a human looking alien boy who had run away from his planet. The boy had to wear a braclet (somehow connected to his home planet) on his arm. If it...

Movie about a boy in London [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. so that's the way it starts, I know so much about the movie, but for the life of me can't remember the name. It's an 80's movie, and it's about this boy who lives with his aunt because his parent's are dead. He's always getting beaten up, but one day he's called on by his father, a king of...

View more questions Search