Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenie74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:25 PM
    50's movie with carousel/carnival scene
    My mom remembers a scene from a movie from her childhood in the 50's. There is a flower-covered carousel at a carnival or fair or something. There is also some sort of character dressed like a devil. Does anyone know this movie? This has been bugging her for years! Please help!!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Its not Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel is it? Carousel (1956)
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Something wicked this way comes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1940's or 50's movie about 4 married couples [ 2 Answers ]

My dad keeps talking about a movie where these four married couples are all going to get a divorce for various reasons. One couple are in a television show within the movie who are also married on the show and another couple are wealthy. The wealthy couples wife is like Anna Nicole Smith who is...

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Family Movie from 50's or 60's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie in the early 60's. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember the stars. It did have some child stars - notable a blond or red-headed boy with freckles and a little blond girl. What I do remember was there was a storm, may be a hurricane. After the resulting damage,...

50's black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?

40's maybe 50's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a guy who has an angel in his backyard tree... he keeps trying to convince people of it, and finally I think his wife figures out its true. The angel can't leave the tree, why I cannot remember. It's black and white, and I remember seeing it about 35 years ago. Any ideas?

View more questions Search