Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardrockfanatic Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 02:09 PM

Sigh you would like to think people outgrow the bully stage after high school but some people don't get it. The first thing your friend should do is confront the neighbor and take the high road. I will try a little psychology like "Have I done something to offend you?" etc. Sometimes it is wise to kill your enemies with kindness.

If the behavior continues your friend needs to go to the police and file a report. If that doesn't wrong, then it is restraining order time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbor! [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice!! We are new in our neighborhood, and we have become social with our neighbors behind us. However she has become a burden. There are times she is in our back yard raking up leaves and pulling weeds and I can't even work in my garden without her coming out of the house and...

Harassed about ex-husbands debts [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im in a bad situation, I'm receiving phone calls & letters stating that I owe them money however It's not me that owes them money it's my ex-husband I separated with him on 2002 when we separated he said he owed nothing like a fool & a trusting person that I am I believed him, I divorced him...

Is your neighbor a criminal? [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Do you think the government has any clue about what it does?? Recently, the state of Washington made playing online poker a felony. Yup – a class C felony, just like sex offenders. Now, I would like you to think about this for a minute. Here we have, let's say 1,000 ordinary...

Bad neighbor etiquette [ 9 Answers ]

My house is in a thick forest in Florida and we are experiencing a severe drought this year. Wildfires are common. Friday night my neighbor held a Memorial Day party that was, for lack of a better word to describe it, like Hee Haw revisited. I don't mind the loud music or beer-lagered guests or...

Cats being harassed! [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 cats are related they're mother and daughter, both are spayed also, but I'm having problems with the big male who fathered my eldests kittens, my cats come and go through my kitchen window and for the past few weeks this big male has been following my 2 all ova, wherever they go he turns up....

View more questions Search