Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 6, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Tried Taebo Amped?
    Has anyone tried the new Taebo Amped? I just got it this last week. I was just curious to as if anyone has dropped any pounds from it.
    kpinkme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Actually I do have the Amped workout. Yes I think that it is a great workout. And yes it does help lose weight. I love Billy Blanks and I buy every workout that he comes out with I lost 53 pounds using the Billy Bootcamp
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 7, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Wow! Good job! What kinds of food do you usually eat. I'm eating mostly veggies, salad baked or broiled chicken, fruit and ceral in the mornings?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 11:25 AM
    use it. Its helped maintain.. didn't need it for weight loss... just another dvd to throw into the mix to keep my body guessing. Been on a pilates jones lately (its been KICKING my arse).. but hadn't done any taebo for almost 2 years... so time to keep the body confused about what coming next. Plus I've been irritable about going to the gym in frigid, flippin cold weather. Nice to just fire up the plasma and stay tucked in.

do you workout in the mornings? That's been my ugly, ugly plan. 5am sucks. But I think it cranks my metabolism for the first half of the day... not to mention it throws me into bed earlier at night... and I always tended to drink or snack way too late.

I like lean meats and cheeses in the mid morning for a light snack. Banana and half english muffin with peanut butter for breakfast. Lunch is my "biggest" meal if possible. Afternoon I snack on some almonds, macademias, sunflower seeds, cashews for the oils and heart benefits, and dinner is always about portion control. My "sweettooth" isn't chocolate.. I want a glass of wine at the end of the day... which can actually be beneficial. Just need to not get that 3rd or 4th glass. =)

billy sucks, in a good way. Whatever it takes to keep your routine fresh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search