Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangace369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Back child support with holding from SSD
    How much can be taken out of my social security disability for back child support a month.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 05:30 PM
    How old is the child?
    I was divorced and they still added my kids to my x's disability (which he applied for AFTER we were separated)
    He got 480. (years ago) and each of my kids received around 80. Each.

They would not pay the back stuff but start current from the time it was applied for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holding a child back, pros and cons [ 56 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice from those who have been there - done that or not done that. Here is my situation. My daughter is 6 years old and is in the first grade. She has a summer birthday and so she is a very young first grader. She made our cut off by 2 weeks when she started...

Back child support for adult child [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas collecting back child support through a child support collection agency for my two adult children. I admitted years ago to my ex-husband that one of the adult child may not be his but he never took the DNA test and could not get the other man to take the test. This summer I learned...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Back child support [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband failed to pay child support. Now my three children are all adults and out of the house and the money is just now starting to come in. Who should get this money? My children or me?

View more questions Search