Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laydee Artois Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Is something wrong?
    Myself and my fiancé have been having sexual intercourse practically everyday for the past 3month, and he has "came" inside me every time. Without using any sort of contaception. We are not trying for a baby, but surely I would be pregnant by now? Is something wrong? Please help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Could be because you are doing it every day. Daily intercourse causes a lower sperm count. He needs at least 24 hours, if not 36 or 48 hours for his sperm count to reach optimum levels.

Also, it takes the average healthy couple anywhere from 6 months to a year of actively trying before conceiving.
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2008, 05:14 PM
    It took me only a month, I couldn't believe it. BUT don't worry you will get pregnant soon. I just agree with J_9. Don't do it every night. Best of luck! :)

Mar 7, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear86
    It took me only a month, I couldn't believe it. BUT don't worry you will get pregnant soon. I just agree with J_9. Don't do it every night. best of luck! :)
    Well the thing is... we like... didnt do it for like a month or something... but I don't understand if when we do it, he comes inside me every time, how come I don't get pregnant? Like I said.. we aren't trying for a baby but it would be nice to have one. Like we both want one etc just not trying at the minute. Is there a certain time/way we can conceive? Reply asap please xxx
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Do you know your ovulation schedule? You can't conceive unless you are ovulating.

Mar 7, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Do you know your ovulation schedule? You can't conceive unless you are ovulating.
    What do you mean?. explain please? Lol.

My periods by the way... they are regular... but for the past few month I am late but then I have a period but only for 2 days?? I get all the signs of pregnancy... I took a test a few weeks ago and it came out negative... what now?

Reply asap xx xx
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Do you understand ovulation? Once a month you release one egg and for 24 - 36 hours that egg can get fertilized.

You can't get pregnant if you are not ovulating or right around ovulation time.

Mar 7, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Do you understand ovulation? Once a month you release one egg and for 24 - 36 hours that egg can get fertilized.

You can't get pregnant if you are not ovulating or right around ovulation time.

Yes I kind of understand what it is and stuff lol. Yea I am I fink.. but still.. how do I know?
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 04:22 PM
    How do you know what dear?

Mar 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
    How do you know what dear?
    I don't know. I'm confused. Just answer my qustion... wil I get pregnant/ SOON?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
    You can buy an ovulation kit it shows you when you are ovulating and tells you about how to do it and when n all that you can get them from the chemist
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
    I can't answer that question. Not to be rude, but I am not a mind reader. I do not know your complete medical history and cannot give you a physical exam.

You need to see your doctor about this. When was your last yearly womanly exam?
    honestlysweet86 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Hey

Me and my fiancé had sex almost every day unprotected for 10 months before I got pregnant. I miscarried unfortunatrly but it still took 10 months to even get pregnant. They say it could take up to a year for healthy couples to get pregnant so just relax. If you really want to get pregnant chart your ovulation and get predictors and buy a basal body temperature thermometer that's what I am going to do once my body is ready for a baby again after my last miscarriage. Goodluck

Mar 9, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Oh right. Well, thanks to you all. Ill let yous know lol xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: there is a true story! One of my best friends would like to get married in next year! Cause her boyfriend asked her to do that! Her boyfriend said get married first but not invite any one to attend their wedding and to see if they are suitable for each other or not for the rest of...

Where did I go wrong [ 4 Answers ]

So I was dating this guy for almost a month and at the beginning we hit it off something fierce,we just clicked it was amazing and soon after we became very comfortable with each other. Anyway we got along for about a week and a half then all of a sudden he started being very distant and pushing me...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

What Is Wrong With Me ? [ 6 Answers ]

I first realized how worthless I was on the first day of seventh grade. I spent the entire week before hand, cleaning out my room, organizing my books, trying different hair styles, trying to make the first day of school perfect. I was determined to change. No longer would I be the dorky girl with...

View more questions Search