Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Can't figure out the name of this 80's hi-nrg song
    I'm looking for the artist's name and the song's name of this mid 80's hi-nrg song,it goes like this... "I REALLY NEED YOUR LOVE,I REALLY WANT YOUR LOVE,I REALLY NEED YOUR LOVE,GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO ME"... (after a while it goes)... "ALL MY DREAMS EASY AS CAN BE"... I don't remember anymore of this song,but the artist of this song is german,thanks in advance.
    BLMiller1985 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Is it "All My Dreams" by Dansety?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Can't figure out this 80's song [ 1 Answers ]

I do believe its an 80's song, and the woman has a high pitch voice and I do believe the song says somewhere in the chorus "gotta slow it down" Im sorry this isn't much but maybe someone could help it would be great since I'm making a mix for a wedding thanks in advance

Figure out what song this is! [ 11 Answers ]

OK this will sound dumb but this song has seriously been stuck in my head for months now. I have searched and searched for this song and have had no luck. I can only think of the melody and it goes: Do do doo do doo doo doo And it repeats a few times. It's a woman and it has to be from the...

Trying to figure out name of song [ 2 Answers ]

I really need the name of the song it goes something like this "can you take it always; or can you take it all the way." and repeats. It is in the rock genre I believe. Thanks

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

View more questions Search