Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobbie Ann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 08:52 AM
    An idea
    I have an idea, maybe I should order one of those blow up male dolls, Just to see how he reacted to that, maybe he will join in or just pop it and start having sex with me again. :rolleyes:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Hi Bobbie:

If I wasn't interested in my old lady any more, and I found her screwing a doll, I'd leave. Of course, if I wasn't interested in her, I would have left before she bought the doll.

Uhhh, why don't you ask him what's up (if anything)? Pun intended.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need SERIOUS Help with gift idea! [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been bestest friends with Tess since we were 4 years old, yep that's 18 years - a really old time. She is very dear to me and the truest friend I've ever had but that also means we've given each other every possible B-day and Christmas gift under the sun. Seriously, I am...

I have nooo idea what to really think. [ 9 Answers ]

All right. I know I need to go see a doctor. I have been trying to, and it is just a bit hard. So to hold me over for now, I guess I would just like an idea of what to think. And I would appreciate it if someone would help. I have asked about 3 people about this, and none seem to know what...

I have no idea what the hell I want to do [ 2 Answers ]

I am an overthinker, I cannot stop thinking about aspects of my life others lives, heck, the world in general, and this stopps me being able to just do a normal job, I simply cannot settle for a career in reatil or office work, but equally I have to many other talents and interest to choose one,...

Have an idea [ 2 Answers ]

This is a really good place to get your own websites. I use it for my own business. Its only $4 a month with no hidden charges. You do not have to know web design, If you can use this site, then you can easily create an effective site of your own. No software to buy or download. Everything is...

View more questions Search