Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpruNg_08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Single mens opinions NEEDED
    Hey :o
    Im in a sticky situation and I need a guys advice on wha I should do. Here's a little back story... I met a guy through work (no longer works wit me) we clicked really well and our flirtyness became more physical. When I asked him why he been single so long he says he not looking for a relationship but if one culmintes it's whatever. (in general terms)

So my problem is I've started to develop feelings for him. I like him and I know he likes me too because he's verbalized it before but it ends there.

Im not saying a want a relationship tomorrow or next month but I want to make sure this is going somewheren I don't want to be exclusive on my end and then set myself up for heartbreak in the end. I feel if I say that I want something more to come out of this that I'm going to scare him off and he'll think I'm like everyother female tryna tie him down.
    I just want to invest my feelings into something that has potential to grow.

So my question is this.. If your messing with a girl u like would you want her to tell you her feelings and how she wants something more to develope out of this in the future or would you rather she ride this whole friends with benefits thing out till your ready to make it more serious?? (( note we've only slept together once and that was last year so its def not a why buy the cow when you can get the milk deal))

Please help... a appreciate you taking the time to read my life's story here lol :p
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 10:27 AM
    The more you keep ANYTHING to yourself in a relationship, the more problems you are going to run into.

Open and honest. That is the only way a relationship will be successful.

If either of you are not honest with the other, you are likely to fail in this relationship.

Tell him how you really feel, give him the chance to accept it and continue, or, if this is what you really feel, wouldn't it be better to end it now, before you invest so much more, only to end up ending it later?

Good Luck!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Why not ask him out? Spend some time together. See where it goes.

Mar 6, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Thanks both of u 4 tha reply ..I Have...we been out a few times to movies or bars.. but i think the thing is since he told me off the top that he's not really looking for anythin serious rye now i been playin it cool like it don bother me that we can chill and be physical w/o wanting more:(
    Im kinda tryna be a go-with-the-flow girl and not put any pressure on the situation.. he see's it as were just having fun and she's fine wit that & in the beginig I was but now I want more to come out of it.. im just worried if i tell him this he'll back off & im not in a rush but i just want to see where his head is at for the future :o
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 11:30 AM
    To be honest, I'm a single guy... but if I'm attracted to a girl, and she's attracted to me as well, I still wouldn't tell her I want a relationship. I'd go more along the lines of:

I don't want anything serious right now... we'll see where this goes.

I usually don't plan on relationships. They just happen.

The fact that you guys can hang out and have a good time without there being a physical aspect of it shows that he likes spending time with you and isn't hanging out with you for some @ss.

Mar 6, 2008, 11:42 AM
    ok got ya... :o so lets say we were attracted to eachother and hang out more than a few times how would u want me to explain that i really like you and want to spend more quality time with you to see if this can turn into something more without scaring u away or making u look at me different :confused: ... he says im the coolest girl he knows and im guessin its because i don pressure him about bein with me so i fear if i do it will change his opinion.
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Mar 6, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I think it depends on what stuff you do around him. If you do a lot of cute things then I'm sure he'll get the message that you like him. You can say it without saying it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspect partner in long distance of cheating. Opinions really needed [ 1 Answers ]

I want this from different point of views... When I was pregnant the father was with someone else and they got engaged and giot her pregnant but she got an abortion as he cheated on her... couple of months after we have got back together and are currently living apart as he moves up in December...

Opinions Needed [ 5 Answers ]

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Myself and another coworker answer to two bosses. #1 is the manager, #2 is a Supervisor. My coworker is very social and does not fill her day in a productive manner. There are a lot of details I won't bore you with, but she has been spoken to about her...

Mens health [ 3 Answers ]

Why would a health 33 man pass out?

Mens health [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having this itchiness inside my penis but also a burning sansation on my foreskin what could this be? Because I only had sex about three weeks ago.Im a circumcised male.

Mens briefs [ 1 Answers ]

Why does it matter what a guy wears underneath. I've always wore white briefs and my girlfriend says their OK but akways cracks jokes. Do woman really care and base this kind of things on a relationship?

View more questions Search