Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azxb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Blue water in toilet, trying ti make it clear.
    I just moved and the people before me put one of those discs in the toilet tank that turns the water blue and I hate it. I removed the disc and also scooped up as much of the disc as I could. I have flushed the toilet hundreds of times. I just want the toilet water to be clear, not blue like a public restroom! Whatever brand this blue disc was, it sure works!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 6, 2008, 08:59 AM
    The blue's hiding up in the tank. Turn the water off at the stopl ocated under the tank and drain the tank. Pour some bleach in the tank and scrub it down. Flush the blue out of the tank and let it fill. Water look better now? Good luck, Tpm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

How do I make sure Credit Report is really clear? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, First let me say that this website has been extremely helpful to me in the past. I have used the information contained within to successfully defend myself in a previous collection suit that I saved over $7000 in a debt that had past its SOL. Now, it's the same ol' collection...

Using clear blue fertility monitor [ 2 Answers ]

I have been Trying to conceive since June and began using the clearblue fertility monitor 2 months ago. Both months I received a peak reading and had sex several days before, during and after the peak. The first month I did not conceive. I am currently on day 27 of my cycle (normally have a...

Orange Flame Gas Appliances Make Me Blue [ 2 Answers ]

All burners on stove are burning with an orange flame. The heater and water heater also have an orange flame. Could there be a problem with the gas service into the house, possibly a meter problem ? Everything was fine and suddenly all went bad ? Thanks, KFMT

View more questions Search