Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhabypinky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:37 AM
    I'm using memory reader and the problem if I want to delete some files to my memory they have error that is move the write protected and I don't know how to move it please help me...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2008, 08:18 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Second, you need to give more info. What is this memory reader you are using? What memory are you trying to read?
    preyingdragon Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Some files can NOT be moved because they are files that Windows uses to operate certin programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair Windows XP without deleting my files? [ 2 Answers ]

HI! My computer is trying to die I think. When I sat down to do some work, it had a black screen and said that there was an error with the windows OS. I searched for repairs on another computer, but none of them worked. My computer won't let me repair the windows file. I do not want to delete...

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

Deleting PS2 game files [ 5 Answers ]

OK, here's the deal. I was playing this game on my PS2 and I saved when I forgot I wasn't supposed to. Is there a way for me to delete just part of a game file without deleting the whole thing, kind of like going back in time? Thanks!

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search