Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Mar 6, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Bad Aura
    Does anyone believe in "auras"? Have you ever been in the presence of someone that seemed perfectly normal (decent looking, no physical oddities, clean cut, otherwise perfectly normal), but they just had this feeling about them that screamed "psychopath"? This person has never said or did anything to make you believe they're psycho or strange, it's their mere presence? I don't mean psycho like annoying or stalker or just irritating type of psycho, I mean like serial killer psycho. Like true, deep dark psycho, like the person has some kind of power over everyone that is very intimidating.

If you know a person like this, please describe them, what exactly it is about them that makes you uncomfortable, and what you think about them.

I ask because I am that person, and I want to know exactly how people feel around me, I'm curious.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 09:28 AM
    I think "aura" is like body language -- and your body sends out signals

Like a radio transmitter -- when you see a really hot woman don't they

Radiate something to attract you... Without knowing you it is hard to

Say anything about you -- why are do you need to know what people

Think of you?
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Yes, sadly.

As much as I strive on not being judgemental and I am not. But because I am female I do try and excersise caution.

There have been a number of folks that while talking I wondered if I could slowly step away without them noticing.

There was one that I always felt so sorry for - he seemed to be in serious need of some sort of emotional and mental help.

He is now serving 32 years in jail for being found guilty of the death of his wife. So very sad.

Mar 6, 2008, 11:52 AM
    The thing is, people have a feeling about me without even knowing me in the least. I guess I'll never really know what it is.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Oh why do you say that? Maybe you are reading the wrong.

Tell me how they are reacting. Oh I am so sorry you feel that way.

Mar 6, 2008, 04:13 PM
    It's like people have this impression that they can't approach me at all.

People who know me, like me. But people who don't know me, or only know me a little, avoid talking to me, looking at me, etc.

It's like people are deathly afraid of me. There is something dark and intimidating about me, people really fear me.

Even authority figures will just look the other way if I ever did anything wrong. I was in the Army, and blatantly broke rules. I never got in trouble. Others who were around did, but never me. Bosses as well, would never say a word to me if I did something out of line, while others would get fired. I left work one day, in the middle of the day because I got real mad. I punched out, left, went to the store, came back punched in and went on with things. No one ever said a thing.

I've never been violent in front of 99% of people, only a real close friend and some family members, and it wasn't a big deal, I used to fight with my brother, normal stuff.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 07:06 PM
    auras are an electromagnetic field around you that shows up as a color that fits your personality. Few people see auras.

What makes you believe that you are like a serial killer psycho?
    What makes you feel you have some kind of power over everyone that is very intimidating?
    How and what do people say and do or act around you that you feel this way?

Have you ever asked any of your friends to be honest with you about how they see you?

I know that the people that creep me out usually have a stare in their eyes.
    Some of them are too quiet and have strange mannerisms like following you with their eyes in a really odd uncomfortable way.
    Where I just started working one of the guys is like that and I heard a couple others mentioning it to other workers. But I think he is just odd and harmless.

These are the aura colors and their meaning

Purple: indicates spiritual thoughts.

Indigo: The color of the seeker who has inborn psychic and intuitive abilities. It represents an astounding ability in the handling of practical matters.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher. Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head (a permanent strong point in the Aura) but also a large pink Aura extending further away. The pink color in the Aura is quite rare on Earth and appears only as a temporary thought, never as a strong point in the Aura.
    Meaning of Dirty colors:
    (colors appearing darker than background more like a smoke than a glow)

Sulfur (color of a mustard): pain or lack of ease, anger

White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music, hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
    Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.

Brown: unsettling, distracting, materialistic, negating spirituality.

Gray: dark thoughts, depressing thoughts, unclear intentions, presence of a dark side of personality.

Mar 7, 2008, 06:52 AM
    I've taken personality tests and emotional IQ tests, and apparently I am an "emotional cripple", I don't remember the exact name of the test I took but as an example, I got a 4 out of a possible 100. I take issue with that though, because the questions showed a picture of people in a social situation and asked, "what do you think this person is thinking or feeling", but in "real life" I am very receptive and generally know exactly what people are thinking or what they'll do next.

But all that aside, I'm telling you people just fear me for whatever reason, before they even hear me speak or know the slightest thing about my personality. Bad people with bad intentions as well as good, normal people. I have been in some of the most bizarre, scary, life-threatinging situations, and always come out OK. I've been around some of the biggest thugs/pimps that exist and they didn't even want to mess with me.

Have I ever asked anyone why? Well, yes. I asked my husband and he says that I just give off a real strong vibe that says "don't "f" with me". I'd like to ask others, but I don't want to put them in that position, they would probably be afraid to tell me the truth.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 05:59 PM
    You could try a different approach with others though,
    Like do you have a female friend you admire?
    You could tell her you want to recreate your image and maybe describe some things like
    I would like to be more "feminine" "softer image" "easy going"
    Whatever words you can think of and ask her to help you figure out how to go about that.

In a way it is good that people are scared of you cause it is so easy for people to take advantage of others any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad dreams lead to a bad relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey lately I have had 4 bad dreams about me and my boyfriend and all have been about betrayal .(him cheating or doing something behind my back) I have talked to him about it cause it puts me in a bad mood and he gets upset because he feels as if I believe my dreams are true I asked him if he's...

Bad bad dogg [ 3 Answers ]

OK,. I don't know what I did.My dog use to be nice,kind and always wanting to be next to me. But know these couple of days he has tried to bite me, and he growls at me when I enter to each room. He also doesn't even want me to carry him. If I do try to carry him he asks like he is going to bite me....

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search