Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttc baby number2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Laprascopic Appendectomy 1-28-08 can I be pregnant
    Had a laprascopic appendectomy on 1/28/2008 can or could I have been pregnant? My lmp was on December 31,2007. Need help?:confused: :(
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 6, 2008, 01:13 PM
    If you had sex you could be. You may have taken a medication that affected your period. All you can do is wait until you are 7-10 days late and take a test.
    ttc baby number2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by automansgirl
    If you had sex you could be. You may have taken a medication that affected your period. All you can do is wait until you are 7-10 days late and take a test.
    My lmp was 12-31-2007 had laprascopic appendectomy 1/28/2008 did not take anything to affect my cycle should have had my cycle by now what is wrong with me?:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Trying to get pregnant [ 21 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 yrs now. I don't know why nothing is happening my husband did a home test and that was fine.and I've got normal periods just can't understand it. Is any one else in my shoes?:(

Trying to get pregnant still [ 4 Answers ]

You may have seen another post about me & my boyfriend trying to become pregnant - we're both 17 but my boyfriend is 18 in about 2 months. We're still trying but I was wondering if this is a good sign; When I was 16 I had a really dark period so my doctor asked me to have a smear test done to...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is weird, but me and my ex-boyfriend had dry sex for about ten minutes. His penis was around my vagina, but never went in... is there a chance through this that I could be pregnant, and if so, how early will I start showing signs? So even if it pre cummed around that area, I my...

View more questions Search