Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msacrassti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Marriage with army civilian while overseas
    My fiancé is currently in Germany working as an army civilian. We are both Florida residents and I just returned to Florida yesterday. We are trying to figure out the fastest way to get married, if possible, while he is there and I am here? Is this an option or would we have to both be present at the JAG office in Germany?thank you for your time

Megan
    shaa23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 09:26 AM
    All I can say is don't rush it. When the right time comes it will come. It's better if both of you guys are present together. If your in one place and he's in another how do you expect to enjoy the beginning of your marriage. Trust me Ive been through this. I rushed and got married and now I don't know if it was worth it. I was only 21 at the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 59 yr old overseas military marriage cert [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am a Family Historian and have been trying to locate my Aunt and Uncles Jan 5th 1946 marriage certificate for years. I have come to the conclusion they may have gone through a military wedding as I have gone through all the resources I know of and havent found one iota of proof...

Army Prep. [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on enlisting in the army with in the next year and this is my question for you guys, I've been researching diet plans and exercise routines but so far I haven't found anything good. If any of you can suggest a diet plan to promote weight loss and an exersice plan that can help me...

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Being in the army and a mother of 2 [ 3 Answers ]

How to decide what to do if you're in the army and just came back from iraq and about to have your 2nd baby and 5 months later you're going to have to go back to iraq. I don't know if I should stay in or get out?:(

View more questions Search