Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eira Posts: 28, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 6, 2008, 04:21 AM
    vitamin that make the skin oily
    I want to buy omega3 and vitamin E but I heard some make the skin oily, which ones to avoid?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Of the 2 I would take the omega 3 . There are some mixed claims about Vit E that makes me cautious of over use. Both are generally good for the skin.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 05:22 PM
    I agree with Tomder.
    If you are taking blood thinners or heart meds the vitamin E can create a bad interaction

The Omega should not make your skin oily but rather moisturize it.
    I think you might be better off with one that contains a blend of 3, 6, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oily skin [ 4 Answers ]

I have pretty oily skin (mostly on my forehead) and I used to have acne a couple years ago but now my fac is cleared up but I still tend to geet pimples on my face and occasionally I get some on my back and arms. It sucks. Is there any advice of something I can get to stop the oily skin and...

Oily skin [ 3 Answers ]

My skin is so oily. No matter what I do, it's still oily. Any tips or advice to dry it out some??

The perils of oily skin! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so, I wake up in the morning to find my face very oilly, mainly round my nose. I presume this means I have oilly skin? I ask because Ive had so much medication because I used to be quite worried about my acne, and I've heard that medication can make dry skin actially act oilly, as it over...

Oily SKin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm having trouble w/ oily skin, large pores and adult acne. I cannot control it at all. I'll try a new product and it will do good for about a week, then my face becomes prone to it and not work at all. I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of medication and magnesium. I'm being...

View more questions Search