Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 6, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Richest man in the world
    Justbeen reading that Bill Gates is no longer the richest man in the world.
    Sometimes you think oh I would love all all that money but does it make you happy.

I get by comfortably, I have 4 amazing children who truly are beautiful I work from home so I never really have to leave them and can plan my day around them.

I may not have Bill Gates money but I am rich with love and happiness
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Yeah, bill gates went down to #2 a few months back. It's the ceo of american movil (cellular company in mexico + south america)

I don't believe that money buys happiness... but it can bring happiness to a family that's already happy ;)

Mo money mo problems... fushizzle.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 6, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Oh yeah I agree would not mind a little bit more like a lottery win perhaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Who sings the country song that goes you make the happiest man in the world [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the country song that goes: you make me the happiest man in the world

Carlos Slim-world's richest man [ 9 Answers ]

I was reading Fortune last night, and I found out that Carlos Slim is now the richest man in the world. This 67-year-old mexican man has amassed a $59 billion fortune, based on the value of his public holdings at the end of July. This number puts him just ahead of perennial No. 1, Microsoft...

Where in the world? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I know this is a decision I should make myself, but I am looking for suggestions and input. I am enrolling in the Rotary exchange program, and have a choice to go virtually anywhere in the world (excluding africa and most of asia) on an exchange trip for a year. I am in grade 10 now,...

View more questions Search