Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Intel-VT vs AMD-v
    I want to know what are the main feature diffrences between intel-VT and AMD-v processors which are new and supported to virtualisation technology..
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Oof. This battle is never won. As far as differences in their features, there's not many. As far as performance.. it's like asking which one's better... Nissan or Toyota. Really... it's what you personally prefer. Many prefer AMDs as they swear that they function just a tad better than intel... and they also are better at memory management. But in all honesty, unless you're running 60-megapixel images at 60 hz, either one will suit you just fine. By the time your processor starts to crap out, there's always a newer one on the market...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comparison between AMD and Intel [ 1 Answers ]

Compariosn between AMD & Intel Processor

The difference between intel and amd [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to buy a laptop and I don't know anything about them, so I want to know the difference between intel and amd

What is the difference between AMD and INTEL? [ 5 Answers ]

I need some detailed expert explanation of the difference between AMD and Intel. Also I want to know that why people say AMD is ideal for gaming. Is that truly so? Please help me.

Amd Or Intel? [ 1 Answers ]

In laptops,what's benefits in amd or intel system?

Question difference Intel vs AMD? [ 2 Answers ]

I am helping my daughter with a paper on Intel vs AMD. We are stuck. We need the bad points on each I want no answers just need pointed in the right so I can her find and write about the answers. Thanks

View more questions Search