Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rucsac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 07:46 PM
    VA Refer/Eligible
    We have the income just not the credit scores. How can we get this to go to approved?
    iemitremmusi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 07:35 AM
    I'd have to see the finding to understand exactly why you're a refer/eligible. Do you have to go VA or are you just trying to to see if it benefits you?
    rucsac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I have to go VA because FHA loan limits are not high enough for this area. Refer/Eligible is because of some credit issues... Can email you the findings. Are you brokers or underwriter?
    iemitremmusi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 07:55 AM
    I'm a broker. I work a lot with the approval process. I'm not a VA expert by any means, if you do want me to look at your findings, pm me and I'll send you my email address. Not promising I'll be able to help though and you'd probably want to get rid of any personal information on there (i.e. social security) if it's on there. Just to be safe and I wouldn't want to be liable or accused of anything either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refer me a good firewall which is fast [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone refer me a good firewall which is fast and without any other utilities like anti-spam, anti-spyware... I am ready to pay any price for that... i.e. I'm not worried about the high cost... again I need a basic firewall which gives maximum performance still maintaining high security and...

Magic Chef refer leaks water out of ice maker [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a ten year old Magic Chef Refrigerator and all of a sudden the ice maker started leaking water all over the freezer! Cannot seem to find a sensor or anything that controls water flow. Model # is GS20Y8DV.

Javascript: How to refer to a child window [ 7 Answers ]

supposing I have opened a new window with this statement: newwin=window.open("newwin.php","newwindow"); Now I refresh the opener window and I want to know how to refer to the window I have opened?

View more questions Search